Your Carpet Cleaning Appointment
After scheduling, you will be sent an appointment card with your cleaning date and time. But first here are a few helpful reminders to ensure minimal inconvenience to your family.
If you still have any questions regarding your scheduled carpet and/or upholstery cleaning appointment, please contact our office. We will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
Again, we thank you for your time and look forward to the privilege of serving you.
Darren & Julie Rosselli
Getting ready for your appointment
- We love pets and children. For their safety we ask that, if possible, you keep them away from the immediate cleaning area because we are working with machinery.
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture and work areas.
- If possible please vacuum the traffic lanes in areas to be cleaned.
- Please have any vehicles moved that may block our van from getting into your drive and to your door.
- By removing any small pieces of furniture (ottomans, magazine racks, small chairs etc.) from the carpet to be cleaned, you shorten the cleaning time and allow me to concentrate my efforts on giving you the best cleaning job possible!
- Please point out any spots or stains that require special attention.
- Expect carpet dry times to be from 3 to 5 hours. Speed drying is available for a small additional charge, just ASK FOR THE AIRPATH. We can an dry selected areas in minutes!
- You may pay by check or cash.
Carpet and Fabric Protectors
We highly recommend the application of fabric protection after cleaning either carpets or upholstery. We can provide you with
a demonstration strip to help you understand Teflon’s ability to both protect and prolong the life of your fabrics. Ask for pricing.
Carpet Cleaning Tips | Professional Carpet Cleaners | Niagara County | Erie County | WNY